Just to keep you updated - it worked!!
The emulsion didn't come off from 3 out of 3 plates I developed today (didn't have time to do more). The surface is nice and smooth, no frilling, no peeling, no lifting off, awsome, I couldn't be happier
And even though the images aren't perfect (probably due to very thin layer of emulsion and badly judged exposure parameters) I finally get good results on all the plates I did.
Like I said earlier - I changed 2 things - I dried the plates in ventilated room and I added chrome alum. I have no idea which one did the trick (I'd say it's the ventilation afterall though) but surely one of them did.
I'll try to post tonight the scans so you guys can judge the quality
Cheers!