I was thinking of a thread like this earlier today.

I recently returned from my annual pilgrimage to New Mexico.

While there, a friend who saw me carrying my (gifted to me by a neighbor) Spotmatic F asked me if I used film cameras and I said yes. He said if I would use them, he would give me some cameras that he owned, and to come over to his home in a couple of days. So, I did and now have returned home with a Nikon F Photomic, Nikkormat FTN and a Nikon FG. He also gave me some lenses. A Nikkor 50mm f1.4 non Ai, a Nikkor 43-86mm f3.5 non Ai zoom, a Nikkor 50mm f1.8 for the FG, an 80-200mm f4.5 Ai or Ais Nikkor and a Toyo Optics 75-200mm f4.5 zoom Ai or Ais. Also, a Nikon SB-18 Speedlight.

The Nikon F has a broken out mirror. Some pieces jammed the shutter as it wouldn't work until I noticed a large piece in the corner and pulled it out. I am hoping a local repair shop will be able to replace it. Each has cleaned up nicely on the outside and I am in the process of running some film through them, except the F.

I wasn't planning on collecting cameras, but as such nice ones have come to me, I can't turn them down.