I'd strike just about everything off your list, except maybe split grade printing.

Here's my reasons by item.

>> Lith
Suited for when you want a Lith 'look' You most likely don't want every print like that.

>> Pyro development
I've seen fantastic results from people NOT using Pyro. Never used it myself but I don't believe it's a silver bullet to 'fantastic results'

>> Split dev
Investigate this once your producing fine prints for that extra little bit of control.

>> Toning in Selenium, colour tones etc.
Originally was going to say to scrape this, but they are so simple you might as well give them a go.

>> Different papers (I've tried Kentmere's Art paper and was very impressed, especially at grade three..)
Pick one, learn it well then experiment.

You probably need to decide if you want to pursure the wet printing or stick with digital image processing.

If you do want to explore the darkroom, I think you'd be best served concentrating on dialing in your preferred film/dev/paper/dev combination and mastering subtle burning/dodging and contrast control (split grade printing, paper flashing). Review your prints and be very critical in your apraisal. Go back and re-print ones you think can be improved. Practice print spotting (assuming you have dust spots&#33 on dud prints so that when you need to do it on a good print your not learning on the good print.

And, while striving for great quality, don't forget about the picture content. If you put lots of effort into printing a pic, you want it to speak to you when you review it at a later date, not look at it and think "ohh I printed that well" without even thinking about the subject. I've got lots of these!

All points "IMO" of course!