Quote Originally Posted by Anscojohn View Post
Does it have a moveable pressure plate?
John, the pressure plate is fixed and the tag under it says "use 220 film only", but, and here is the caveat, there is a gold sticker with red trim that states "start 120 film here" and it is the same type of sticker that is used on the back inner edge that indicates the start point for 220 film.