</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ May 4 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There is a guy who does enlargements from ULF negatives, but he only uses RC pearl b&amp;w paper (seems like a silly choice to me to choose this paper) so, if you are willing to deal with some very demanding people, making huge enlargements from 8x10 and bigger negatives would also be another nieche are you might want to explore. I would really want to have a 3 feet by 6 feet enlargement of some of my 12x20 negatives. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Hey jorge, I can manage an enlargement that size.

As I was thinking about my earlier posts, I realized that I forgot to mention that the same techiniques can be used to create a very nice paper negative and I do use the satin finish paper for that. When I am reprinting the large aerial b&w (so far) mosaics, I find that the paper neg is easier to store, provides is own diffusion filter and stores with less concern for damage. I use them for contact printing only.

My negative capabilities are. . .printing negatives up to 24 x 36, and able to enlarge from negatives 35mm to 12&#39;&#39;x18" negatives. Is that big enough. However with the paper neg concept, I can make an enlarged negatives from slides or film using the enlarger. Actually I suppose I can even get continuous tone b&w negative film up to 42" wide as well so I am not be limited to paper negs when over sized.

Sorry now my lingo ignorance kicks in, what is ULF?