Yes- enjoy Barcelona. I spent ten days there last year and burned through 30+ rolls of Reala. Las Ramblas is good for street shooting, as is Park Guell. Also good is the waterfront area around the Columbus monument. Take the tram up to Montjuic to get spectacular views of the city and the working port. Definitely stop in ARPI (the one closer to the bottom of Las Ramblas) and go up to their 6th floor camera museum. If you have a chance, take the tour of the Palau de la Musica (the Palau for short). The building is breathtaking, and if you have a chance, take in a concert while you're there. It is probably the most magical concert hall I've ever attended a performance in. Do be careful when wandering around with your camera - there are some neighborhoods very close to the Barri Gotic that are home to a large middle-eastern and north african immigrant population and they are quite suspicious of anyone walking around with a camera. That said, I never felt unsafe in all my ramblings through the city. One weekend, get a ticket for one of those hop-on, hop-off tour bus things - it's a handy way to get around the city and get to and from the major attractions on your own schedule.

I don't know what's showing right now, but look up MACBA (Museu d' Arte Contemporanea Barcelona) as a venue, and check out the fliers and postcards at ARPI.

Do go and eat once at Les Quatre Gats, if for no other reason than to say you sat in the same chairs that Picasso, Gaudi and Miro used, and to see their sketches and artwork on the walls. The food is quite good too, so it's worth it on its own merits.