I have a Revere 33. Here are my thoughts:
It's a very well built camera. Heavy, but feels great in the hand. It has the density and tactile feel of a precision instrument. The controls seem confusing at a first glance, but when actually shooting they become second nature. Nothing about the camera feels flimsy -- you never feel like a knob might accidentally break or that you could do any harm to the mechanisms (unlike say, a Russian folding camera or a Yashica TLR )

The rangefinder and viewfinder are seperate windows. This is not as annoying as I imagined it might be. The rangefinder patch is easy to see and focus with. The viewfinder window could be a bit larger, but it is not the worst I have ever used, and is typical for most non-SLR cameras of the era (stereo or otherwise.)

The Wollensak lenses are worthy performers -- nice and sharp and contrasty. Wollensak really made some nice glass.

I think my shutter could use a CLA after all these years. Before loading up a roll of film, I exercise the shutter a bit. (There is a handy double-exposure lever that cocks the shutter only, without advancing the film. It's handy for easily exercising the shutter.)

I have yet to make any Holmes cards from this camera, so I can't offer a definitive opinion on the results yet. But the individual images look good. The Revere 33 fits my needs for a stereo camera that is self-contained, flexible, portable and high quality. My other stereo photography has been with paired DSLRS with matching 28mm prime lenses (slow, cumbersome, but stunning image quality) or with a primitive 127-film stereo camera with a single shutter speed and meniscus lenses (for positively dreamy, period-like imagery with great stereo presence but using a film format that is hard to find and inconvenient to deal with.)

I considered the Sputnik, but was warned off by many reports of problems. I may yet give it a try however, because medium format stereo would be fantastic. (The results from my mediumish-format 127 camera convince me that having a larger film area is ALWAYS a good thing, even when the lenses are crude.)