Quote Originally Posted by mathomas View Post
Hi,

Another Mike here. Hey, you never know, I might show up at a club meeting sometime. I'm not much of a club guy, but I realize that going to club meetings and doing projects does help to keep one's photo juices flowing. I've been shooting (& dev/scanning) film a lot lately (started photography in the 70's), so you wouldn't be a complete loner . On the other hand, I shoot quite a bit of digital too.

Maybe we can get together to shoot sometime, if you like. I shoot in downtown Littleton quite a bit. What are your fave spots?

later...
Hi Mike. Good to hear of another shooter down here. I was never a club person either, but have decided to give it a chance. We'll see how I feel in a year after hanging out with all digital shooters. The goal, I guess, is to get photography more in my rediculously busy life and break out of this slump I'm in.

Definitely PM me as it would be great to get out with a like-minded person. I've not been out much lately, but the industrial parts of Englewood have been my haunts.

Mike