Alrighty kids, here's an update on what's left, plus a few extra bits, notes and pics:

Saunders/LPL 6x7 and 35mm negative carriers: Models 220-667 and 220-135, respectively. To use the lingo of the interwebs, these are LNIB. Pic of the 6x7 unit is below. Asking Price: $40 each.

Beseler Universal 20 16x20 4-blade easel: Another waaaay underused piece of gear. There are a few marks on it, but all-in-all it's in pretty nice shape. Check the attached photo to see the worst of the blemishes. Most of the rest is just regular handling marks that I can't seem to photograph with any clarity. ASKING PRICE: $180

Saunders/LPL 670 MXL enlarger: I used this only a handful of times before found myself moving multiple times across the US (always to somewhere I really couldn't set up a darkroom). She's pretty much like new except for a half-inch hole in the top plate of the head were I mounted the outlet for the Zone VI timer's sensor. I'd prefer local pickup (Salina, KS, 67401), but I'll be traveling to Michigan at the end of August and would consider dropping it off along the way. With all the enlargers available for free I can't see anyone tossing a lot of cash to me for this, but you never know, eh. Pics available upon request. Asking Price: $100?? Heck, make me an offer.

B+W 72mm linear polarizer: Used, but certainly not abused. There are faint marks on the glass, but nothing I'd ever be concerned about. Use and enjoy. Asking Price: $22

LowePro Stealth Backpack: Includes laptop case. What can I say? It's seen some miles, but certainly has a lot of life left. In all honesty, I'm thinking of keeping this one. I never use it, but dang, I'm such a bag junkie. Asking Price: $65