I'm trying to figure out my options for my Curtis Color Scout that I bought. It takes the older Graflex style film holders with the grooves down both sides. I mistakenly bought some Graphic holders, and they obviously don't fit. Does anyone know if the Adapt-a-Roll 620 holders will work on this kind of back? Or Graflex made any roll holders for this back? I read the older knob ones don't work well with modern film, and that the newer stroke lever ones are better suited. I also have another problem in that one of the film holder slots is in the middle of the camera, so whatever holder I put on can't really be any thicker than a film pack or graphmatic holder.

Is my best option to try and find some old graflex holders on ebay and use those? I'd really like to be able to use a roll holder though.