here it is , in the form of a big contact sheet.
the felt looking stuff is black flocking material
it is just masking taped together, simple hinges ..
to load it, you unfold it and slide
the paper under the edges that hold it
fold the window cut out over it and then the
top part over that. there is tape to hold the whole thing shut.
the darkslide slides between the top and middle section.
it doesn't seem to leak, i have used it only indoors with incandescent lights
and tungston lights it seems to work well for me at least ...

have fun