</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gr82bart @ Mar 8 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If I wanted to create a large 5ft by 6ft colour mural of people, I&#39;m guessing the best way to do this to shoot a low ISO film - like Kodachrome 64 or Fuiji Velvia 50? Transparency over negative - which is better?

I don&#39;t have access to a 4x5 so an internegative would have to be made from my 6x6 to blow up from, right?

Help.... </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
If you were to send this to me to do, what I would do is ask you to use negative film. Then I would enlarge to between 10 and 20x on gloss paper, with this I would print the internegative to 12 x 18 if possible and 8 x 10 if not. I find this enlarging and then reducing to the internegative really enhances the quality of the internegative even though one would think that the extra generation would be harmful. At least on my cameras the extra generation is not an issue. Then I would print you a 4&#39; by 6&#39; as I am limited in one dimension to 48-50 inches.