</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FrankB @ May 6 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> After a while I got the basics down but my shots were nowhere near as good as I wanted.

The problem wasn&#39;t the camera but the idiot holding it. So, I signed up for evening classes and read a lot. I&#39;ve now migrated to a Nikon F80 with a few lenses and have also become addicted to wet B&W darkroom work.

</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Same with me. My shots are nowhere near as good as I want them either. It doesn&#39;t end ... one just arbitrarily chooses someplace to stop for the moment and hang a few on the wall.

I doubt that there is an idiot holding the camera. Don&#39;t be too hard on yourself. Post a few of your "best" here. I think you&#39;ll be pleasantly surprised at the comments.

One thing I&#39;ve noticed in teaching: the average student usually does not recognize the good work that they do. My best advice ... keep photographing. You have a style now ... everyone does ... and its clarity is linked to your own sense of freedom.

Welcome to APUG&#33;&#33;&#33;