Lamps should be generic replacements. Usually MR-16 size tungsten halogen lamps with built-in reflector. Get the 3 letter code from the owner's manual or from the existing bulb. Get a few replacements.

Do you have both enlargers? I'd use them both then decide which to keep. Put the best lens on the one you will keep.