Quote Originally Posted by HalifaxJ View Post
Do enlargers generally take a standard bulb type and lens or does each brand have it's own?

Dichroic heads take standard "projector" bulbs usually. The condenser heads usually require a special "enlarger" bulb without any printing on the end of the bulb.

Omega and Rollei/Nikor both made condenser and dichroic heads, I'm not sure which you have without a picture.