</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkroom ChromaCrafts @ May 6 2003, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sorry, KT, I don&#39;t want to drive you crazy&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;So I sent one to be processed by the local guy whom the photographers used to use *wink*, it came out all cyany. I complained but he said, my control strips were perfect. . .I called around and found out that all of the local photographers who send E-6 to his lab for processing have had to go to using red filters to compensate for his developing. Well, I was also getting a very cyany slide so I read and called and found out that the problem was the acidity of the developer. &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
uh, too late--you pushed me over the edge......was it cyan or blue? Blue, I could see it being a pH problem---cyan? I dunno--could actually be, oh my&#33;, a temperature problem. Could be with the replenisher...but the it&#39;s this lingo here--"too cyany" , or "too orangy" or whatever. What&#39;s that? Define "too cyany". Is it 10 points?, 20? Is it blue? It&#39;s driving me nuts--sorry--you want to do accurate color repro but the language is like from outer space....

KT