look...we're not in a competition--it's just I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. Cyan in E6 isn't really a pH problem...if were Fujichrome films, it *might* be cyan/green sort of where Kodak *might* be yellow. The control strips *might* be perfectly fine. I just don't understand how you can be so concerned over accurate color reproduction and yet have no standard to go back against? Unless I'm missing something in these posts, there's no clue for standardized viewing of thse chromes & prints or any kind of evaluation of them, and the more I read them, the murkier it gets.....then you criticize this other lab--who--- hey, I don't know, maybe the film totally sucks?--but then I read these posts and you sound like your from the Twilight Zone or something as far as what a lab manager/lab owner would be saying. To a photographer, this is like hanging a sign up that says "don't process your film in my store--ever". If I were in your shop, and overheard a converation like this, I'd be scrambling to get my film back and running as fast as I could out of there....it's the kind of thing that makes me wish I had just let those guys tell you that time & temp don't matter & you can reuse your chemistry until it's dead...because that's basically what you're telling me here, or what I'm reading--and that your customers are happy with this. So, let's just leave it at that, okay?

that's it for me,

KT