</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ May 7 2003, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> now now, both of you back to your corners.

Ok, Jill....DK Thompson is a very knowledgeable person in the film processing area. I don&#39;t recall exactly but I believe he handles and manages the film processing for a museum or something like that. I believe he thought you were offering your services as a film processing lab, not as a reproduction and enlargement lab. So there lies the confusion.

DK...give the lady a break uh? I know you have been around for a long time and this is not the first time that you have read something which in your experience is not accurate and you have let it slide by.

So both of you, agree to disagree and move on, your enjoyment of this site will be much better if you don&#39;t let things get to you. Besides the fact that I don&#39;t want this site to become another photo.net where member keep griping at each other.

Deal? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
***shaking hands***** deal.