<Posted via APUG mobile wap service..>

If you're looking for an Ilford C-41 film, it's called XP2 Super. I agree with the others, though. You may be frustrated with the results you get until you process yourself. That being said, if you're just getting into film, try the XP2 out and see if you like the results. Working with film is not as hard as it first seems and everyone here will help you along the way.