Thanks hrst and fotch.

I mixed up the chemicals last night and took to it. First disaster, then redemption. The first thing I noted was that the working solutions for the 10 roll kit are only 500ml, not 1L. So that ruled out using the five roll canister on the Jobo (1520+1530) because, as noted above, it would take 570ml. In fact, the stab working solution is only 250ml. So I used only the two roll 1520 tank.

Then my mistake. I grabbed two REALLY old rolls of exposed film. As in probably 12+ years old that I recently found in a bag in the garage. My flawed logic was that if they did not turn out then no loss. I knew it was a mistake at the time but proceeded nonetheless. The process went fine but the finished films were dead black. No trace of an image. So I grabbed a fresh roll, shot some things around the house (flowers, dog), and loaded up the Jobo again. My wife and daughters came home just in time to see the second batch come out of the tank (a very exciting thing for a five year old). And this time - SUCCESS. Flowers and dog. It dried overnight and I will throw them into the Epson V700 this evening.

BTW, the instructions do not mention wash at all other than the thermal prewash. But I added one before and after fix and it went fine. I probably could have done more cycles of wash before the stab, as recommended above, and I think I'll add that in the future.

Thanks for the help here. A few remaining questions:

Upon opening the tank at the end, the stab had made everything very frothy/bubbly. Is that normal and okay?

For those who have a Jobo with lift, after draining a given chemical, do you continue to hold the lift/tank up and pour water into the funnel to clear out the drain tube and area, then proceed? I saw that recommended somewhere and it seemed okay but I was curious. The one concern I have about the Jobo process with lift is that a lot more chemical than normal gets carried from one process to the next. My bleach went from yellow to developer/dark color the first time.

Dean