Okay. Well a little far from my house and offer. Perhaps someone else on Apug will offer.

Are you familiar with the Large Format Forum?
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/index.php
Many of the ulf people read both this forum and the LFF. Some just read one or the other. I would sign up there also and try my suggested approach.

If you are not overwhelmed with response either place, then I would wait, read, respond, become a known commodity, then privately PM or email people you have read are local with the same request.

The approach I used was that I was buying an 8x10 enlarger from someone in middle PA. I had some things he wanted. After realizing that I was an all thumbs retiring salesman, he as an engineer wanted to be sure the enlarger was installed properly. I had seen an article including some of his work with 7x17. I said I knew a place that might appeal. He brought the camera. He asked what I wanted out of the experience. I said I had shot 8x10 there, but I wanted to see what it would be like in 7x17. I said just go about your thing, but think out loud and let me watch and ask questions. That appealed to him. We spent the day and I started looking for a 7x17. He eventually put me in contact with a friend who was about to sell. It was a classic win-win situation where we both gave and gained.

John