as far as i know, you will need the rollei electronic release.

one place you might try is the medium format camera section on eBay - specifically the rolleiflex listings - where they show up from time-to-time. you might try keh camera as well.

i might have an extra at home...out on the road now, but will check when i get back.

happy trails,