Quote Originally Posted by stevco View Post
What stucks me in also is that in my country i know only one seller who have some expired portra 160/400 vc and t-max 400, both expired 2005, but he won't have this films forever, after that I'm unable to buy any 120mm film, only some garbage 35mm at local stores. I'll need a scanner too. The lab in my town scanes and develops 35/120mm films, but shooting paralel 35 and 120 film + developing and scanning might cost me very much.

Indeed, I don't really need the quality of the medium format need but I like to try. Practicaly it's not clever getting in this mess, emotionaly - it is.

I don't know will I regret buying, or regret not buying.
I can't help you with the scanner, but I've got a crapload of 120 and about to get more. Mind you, my new medium format camera is on the way so I'm going to be using most of the 120 film myself, but I may be able to spare a few rolls when your source runs out. I don't know how much your source has, but I've gotten easily over 100 rolls of 120 from mine so far and he still has plenty more. I wouldn't mind selling you a little bit when the time comes. Keep in touch, my friend and we can work something out.

(Most of that is 120. I love my dealer.)