Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Jim, I'm off to the workshop in New Mexico in the morning and I have four 4X5 carbon transfer prints to show, Per said bring 3 prints per person, I have some other ones too but it's the first time out in public for the carbon prints. I know that 4X5 is small but when presented with 4 ply cut mats on 11x14 they look quite nice. I flattened them in the dry mounting press but remembered that you use tape so I used some archival tape and did the same to fasten them to the mount then hinged the over mat.

I want to thank you and Vaughn for all of the help in learning the process. When I get back I'm going to clean house and get going at carbon printing with new energy. I have two pounds of AD now and have switched to it from PD.

Curt
Curt, have fun and be sure to say high to everyone for me. I know there are several people there who have seen my carbon prints and it is nice to know that Vaughn and I helped you on your way with carbon printing. I'm glad you have some work framed so congratulations. I wish I could have gone but the day job is keeping me in town as is a private workshop I'm teaching at my place this weekend.

Jim