Wow, I tell you what! Somtimes some weird coincidences occurr.... I was just about to post something but Lionel beat me to it!

Despite a long lull, this project is still fresh in my mind. My darkroom should be up and running by the end of the week and at that point I definitely intend to do the real deal, hopefully sooner than later.

Like I said, I was going to post something, and it was of a more theoretical nature, but it inolves the issue of transmission vs. reflection again. I'm very intrigued by the prospect of getting a Lippmann transparency.

Since a negative/complementary image is seen upon transmission, it stands to reason that if one were to take a Lippmann photograph of a C-41 negative (perhaps by contact printing it), you could achieve a dichroic positive image that would potentially be easier to view than its reflective counterpart.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I can't remember if I came to this exact conclusion.

More importantly though, YES, this project is still alive. Just simmering on the back burner.... soon to be served!