Hi all,

Thanks to Bob Davis, I now have a Kodak Model 1 Densitometer. I think I understand the basics of how this thing works, but I do have the following questions remaining:

1) What kind of bulb does it take? How do you change the bulb? (The one in the device is working, but I probably should get a spare)

2) The attached image shows a knurled knob in the upper left hand corner of the device as you look down on it which you can pull out and spin but doesn't seem to do much else. Does anyone know what this does?

I'm sure someone on this board remembers how to run one of these beasts. Thanks in advance.