It'll depend on what the meter actually is. Rank used the Rank Aldis name on imported Japanese items like cameras as well as some British made projectors etc. I know if I took something like a CDS meter/camera to a good electronics person they'd easily spot where the wires should go.

I assume it's your re-badged Mamiya RF camera Do a Google search to identify the Mamiya model no there may be a repair manual on line.