</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jdef @ Oct 8 2002, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>.... I hope that your decision not to offer portraits isn&#39;t reciprocal, as I have little else to offer. I&#39;m beginning to get a sense of what a minority we portraitists are....
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
No, I&#39;m, game to swap anything, and I have my eye on a couple of your images from the linked folder&#33; My comment "Since I doubt you would want a picture of my son, regardless how cute he is, I&#39;ve just included scenics&#33;" was an attempt at humour and probably my expectation that no-one would want a picture of him (or them as it is now&#33 I will have to change that page because I think I&#39;d even remove the reference to inkjets too. I think I can print (too some level of satisfaction) most things on my &#39;gallery&#39; page ( http://unite.com.au/~u3819a/gallery/gallery.html ) as well. I put that disclaimer in because some pics are scanned before they get printed, and in my experience the two methods may not produce the same result and I don&#39;t want to present a false expectation.