Vaughn, Jim, I met Dick Sullivan in Santa Fe and had a great time out there, first time in the area in fact. Jim, Dick said the Carbon prints you sent him were very impressive, he liked them a lot. I wish that Vaughn was was there in Yosemite a few days ago, I could have used some help with locations. The park is getting so overcrowded these days that people pop up on the ground glass like Wack-a-moles. Anyway it was a great trip, three weeks, way too much stimulation and way to much to take in but I would not have missed it for the world.

Now that my Carbon printing is coming along I only have to solve some hundreds of little things to perfect it. I have a lot of film to develop and will be busy for a while. I'm still coming down from the last leg of the journey, Redding to Everett. There were some parts that I didn't see because I was talking about something and my wife was tuning me out but didn't interrupt so I spaced out and lost track of time. Entire stretches of highway were missing, cruise control, some music, and a good conversation with myself got me through. The rental car was a Nissan Altima 2.5 Liter engine which was a full sized car they say, it go no less than 30.5 miles per gallon. It was large enough to hold all my stuff and was very fast on the get go. Very impressive.

Curt