Quote Originally Posted by JSebrof View Post
As far as glass that transmits UV, don't they make those special UV lenses out of quartz-fluorite glass? I don't know where you'd get that kind of glass in sheet form for contact printing though, or any other form for that matter.
Quartz-fluorite > sounds very expensive

What glass is used in vacuum printing frames which are for sale at Edwards Engineered Products? Is it a regular glass or something special?