</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jdef @ Oct 9 2002, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>. Jorge, I hope that you don&#39;t feel that you couldn&#39;t participate in an exchange because you don&#39;t have work posted. I didn&#39;t originally consider posting, but simply sending a print and hoping for one in return. In some ways I still prefer that arrangement. It&#39;s less like shopping and more like a conversation. It lends an air of anticipation, and draws continuities in the work exchanged. Although I&#39;ve not seen your work, I feel that I know enough about you from your posts to send only my best work, and hope that it doesn&#39;t compare too unfavorably to yours.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Not at all jdef&#33;, to put it simply since I just moved to Mexico I only have stuff that is mounted and matted. I am working on some new images from Mexico. As soon as I have something I like I will be participating in the exchange.
As to the work, I like your prints, and from my inital experience from scanning I am sure the originals are much better than the posted images.

Sean, I think the gallerie with a max of 10 images is a great idea. I will force us to choose the best rather than just posting for the heck of it.