Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Well, there is definitely something going on with your side as soon after updates I've had 10,000's of logins without any complaints raised. I'm happy to work through any issues with you. A start would be to know what operating system you are on and browser you use, are you going through a proxy server. There is also the rare chance our firewall has flagged your ip address as a spam server, in which case we need to release your ip address (this might happen to 1 or 2 accounts every few months). When you say you could not access "Anything" are you saying the site would not even load? After the next update I'll contact you via email to see how you are going.

Thanks
I use Win 7 I think the last time around, after about 1,5 week of witing to see if it solved itself, and logging in through another site which was a nuisance (suggested by win 7 I think) a mail to you solved the problem (unflagged?) Im probably the second of those...

Its is the second or thrid time it happened, first time it solved itself, next time I had to mail you.

It is tiresome.