Quote Originally Posted by Digidurst
Okay, I've heard of a hot shoe but a cold shoe? What's that?

Which reminds of another question: I will mostly use the TLR in natural light situations but what about studio strobe? Is there a pc link on those bad boys?
I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong, but a "cold shoe" is basically an accessory shoe, to which a flash unit could be attached to the camera. And yes, the lenses have a pc socket. I use my C220 with strobes and monolights all the time.