amazon sells rotary blades
with a deckled pattern.
i have poked around visual of the pattern
( the " victorian edge pattern" looks about right ?)
maybe a crafty store or
joanne fabric store near you has
a display with the rotary trimmer
that takes these blades ... AND the blades

if you google vintage deckle cutting blades
and hit - images - on the side
it gives visuals of what some
other products that cut the edge look like ...

metal rulers with a deckled edge to tear paper with a pattern ...

there is something called a xyron-creatopia
that is like a cheap crafter's dream workstation
that allows you to emboss and do crazy deckled edges
with a rotary trim system ... looks kind of interesting
if you are into that sort of thing.

have fun !