Quote Originally Posted by warrennn View Post

My source for the "rumor" is a letter from Kodak which was posted on a large format website -- the claim is that the demand for these kits is low.
Could you please post the link of the large format website so that we can read the exact wording?
Saying that demand for something is low is quite different from saying that a product has been discontinued. And if people spread those false rumours, other people will believe them and products will ultimately be discontinued. May I suggest not to spread any kind of "rumours".

Quote Originally Posted by warrennn View Post

I guess the best policy for me would be to buy as many kits as I can and store them in my downstairs refrigerator. I think 5 or 6 kits should be enough for the next 10 to 20 years, after which film availability might be a problem. Each kit develops 10 rolls of 120 film.
Before planning a bulk purchase to be preserved in fridge I would check the technical documentation regarding storage temperature. The chemistry I use (Ornano E-6, one-shot) asks for a storage temperature above 12 C. The kit by Kodak should not be radically different.

Fabrizio