1. Digital is too pricey for me (upfront cost). "Good" camera, "good" printer, "good" lenses etc. I can pick up old box cameras for $10 or less.
2. I sit in front of a computer all day, don't want to do it in my spare time which is related to...
3. Analog feels like an active process to me, where digital feels more passive. I'm sure that's different for everyone though.
4. My 75 year old box camera will never have a dead battery and I can still get film for it!
5. I need to prove to myself (and only myself) that I have the ability to take a great photo without advanced technology.