Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
Greetings all.
After looking at a great number of different cabins, B&B and other locations Sue and I have chosen to stay at the .......
UPDATE: "New Frozen Film HQ"

While Sue and I were down there on 11/12 & 13 we did a walk through of the Baymont and the Holiday Inn as well. Upon looking at the common areas like the lobby pools and more and the size of the room we decided to change our stay to:

Holiday Inn.
Hocking Hills-logan
12916 Grey St,
Logan,OHIO
United States 43138
Hotel Front Desk : 740-385-7700

The rooms were just about 50% bigger as far as we could see. They all had mini frig and microwave, coffee pots as did the Baymont rooms but just bigger, well lit and larger lobby area to gather. The breakfasts were Much Better at the H.I. too. Holiday Inn has a "same day by 6pm" cancelation policy, Baymond has a 24hr prior cancelation policy, so if you change your mind the day of, you pay the piper.

This is not to discount the hundreds of cabins avaiable in the area with hot tubs and full kitchens. We just do not have a 4x4 vehicle to take on some of the "driveways" if not plowed (We are looking for a snowy trip).

We had a great time. We went to Old Mans Cave, Lower Falls, Rock House (My Favorite) and we also visited something new for me, Natural Bridge. Not part of Hocking Hills State Park, but a very nice much like Natural Bridge KY. Really loved the Natural Bridge.

Look for photos in my next post, not as fast as I used to be... I'll place a link to my smugmug account.

Stay Cool, See You in the Snow.
Lee