Thanks for your efforts.

Here are a whole bunch of comments that relate only to the manual focus film cameras.

1) all of the cameras offer depth of field preview, because that function is actually built into the lenses (the A-M) switch. Those designations refer to lens stop down - "Auto" or "Manual"
2) The 645 Super offers mirror lock-up and multiple exposures (as shown on your chart)
3) The Super is the only camera in the 2nd generation that offers an operable shutter speed (1/60) with a dead or missing battery. In the Pro and Pro-Tl that function is replaced by a self timer
4) The 645 Pro Tl offers TTl flash metering. Otherwise, the metering is substantially the same as in the other 2nd generation cameras
5) The 645E is the only camera which includes a built in meter
7) The metered prism for the Super is the AE prism N. It works with all three 2nd generation cameras
8) The AE prism FE401 and FK402 may mount on the Super, but definitely don't meter with it. They meter with the Pro and Pro Tl
9) There are two versions of the left hand grips for the 2nd generation cameras. They will all work with the Super, the Pro and the Pro Tl. What does differ is the adapter which permits an electrical connection between the grip and the camera. One uses Terminal Adapter RA401 for the Pro and Pro Tl. The Super requires the other one - the connector N
10) There are a number of power winders. The N model works with all of the Super, Pro and Pro Tl. The WG402 also works with all three. The third winder (WG401?) works only with the Pro & Pro Tl
11) All film backs fit on the Super, Pro and Pro Tl. There are slight, mostly cosmetic differences between the original Super backs and the later Pro backs
12) "Sekor C" is the designation for all Mamiya lenses after a certain date - for all cameras and formats. One cannot tell from that designation what camera a lens will fit on
13) "A" refers to an Apochromatic design
14) "E" refers, as far as I can tell, to one lens only - a 70mm f/2.8 standard lens for the original M645 - I believe that the "E" refers to "economy"
15) "S" refers to a set of lenses that superseded the initial C (only) lenses. Some or all of that set were smaller than their predecessors ("S=small?")
16) The most recent series of lenses, which as far as I can tell are all for the 645 cameras, are designated as "N"

I've found the information included on the manuals linked on Mike Butkus' site to be invaluable:

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/mamiya/...ccessories.htm