I've been wanting to go to MF but since everything I have is for 35mm, I would need to get a camera, reels and tanks, enlarger and everything all over again since my Nikor reels are 35mm/126, my Durst M300 is 35mm/126 or smaller, for hybrid workflow I can scan 35mm negatives or else prints. I find with sharp lenses and good sharp 100 ISO film I can print 11x14" prints just dandy with my 35mm setup, so I have yet to go to medium format at all. Perhaps one day...

Sometimes I think it would be simpler for me to skip MF and just shoot sheet film for landscapes, develop it in my trays and make contact prints instead of enlarging them at all. I wouldn't have to buy anything but the cameras and lenses at least.

I always carry at least two bodies with me in case one packs it in or to shoot different emulsions. I usually have at least 3 lenses and accessories as well, flashes, either in a small bag, a medium bag or a big heavy backpack if I'm going all out. For the weight I carry I could easily carry a large format camera. My backpack weighs about 18kg/40lbs fully loaded (no kidding) with 5 bodies and many lenses. On a good hike I never know if I'll do macro of moss and insects and flowers, telephoto of birds, wide angle landscapes so I find it best to carry it all. Good exercise too...

I suppose I could get MF film developed and printed for me but that just seems wrong somehow now that I'm really getting into doing it myself in 35mm again.