</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ May 14 2003, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Great news. GO DIRECTLY TO THE JOBO SITE. do not pass go. click on their used equipment. scroll down and guess what. Brand new 4341.1 single reel SF kit. It contains the loader, tank, and reel. The full kit. PRICE&#33; becasue the box is damaged it was 53.71 usd. Now that is a savings anyway you look at it. I just bought mine from them. Hope you see this before you buy. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Aggie just one downside. The tank is too small for a motorbase. I still don&#39;t think it&#39;s a good setup for inversion. When I measured it&#39;s just about full when you cover the reels with solution.

If you want to use it with a processor then the single reel tank should be just perfect.

If you need to use a motorbase then look for a six reel extension tank. It converts the tank you get in the kit into a eight reel tank. Either that or get the five reel tank. The five reel tank is actually more money. The extension reel uses your lid.

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/used.htm

thats the link for used stuff. Some is used some is NOS.