Good Evening, Yoricko,

1--Exposed paper doesn't need to be processed immediately; even a delay of several days or weeks will have little or no deleterious effect. Exposed paper must, however, be stored in light-tight conditions.
2--I assume you're referring to 36 exposure 35mm film. The question I have is in regard to "6 frames/7strips." That would total 42 frames, more than in a standard 36 exposure casette. I don't know about 9.5 x 12 inch paper, but I contact on 8.5 x 11 Ilford MGIV RC paper. That works fine for a full casette of 35mm as well as for 6x6 and even, with a little manipulation and cheating, for 6x7. Paper size availability may depend somewhat on where you're located. Here in the US, the 8.5 x 11 paper won't be found in most photo stores, but is available by mail order.
3--Your contact sheets are yours to arrange any way you please.
4--I much prefer to place the negatives directly on the paper, but many darkroom workers contact print with the negatives in plastic sleeves. Your choice. In either case, use a heavy piece of glass to hold everything tight. A one-fourth inch thick, somewhat oversized piece of glass works well.
5--Contact printing is a tedious, time-consuming process. Unless you have access to professional lab-type processing equipment, resign yourself to spending plenty of time. If you find a magic solution to reduce the time and effort significantly, please let me know.
6--Various people have different methods; storing contact sheets and negatives in 3-ring binders stored vertically seems to cause no problems.
7--There's probably as much information here via the Search feature as you'll ever need. Otherwise, any basic darkroom book should offer useful hints.

Enjoy your work!

Konical