I believe from my own experience having owned a Bronica SQ with the older style lens..I forget the designation but not the PS series was a sfactory lens. It was not in my opinion the equal of an 80mm Planar. I did not own but had occasion to use and to see prints made with the other Bronica lenses for the SQ that were again not of the PS series. They were not in my opinion satisfactory. A friend of mine later owned 40mm. 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 110, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm PS series lenses that he used extensively for professional wedding photography and portraiture. While he had previously owned non PS wide angles and telephotos with which he was less than totally satisfied, he did feel that the PS lenses were up to snuff. I guess that anyone who has been to Copenhagen knows better than do I what up to snuff means.

For a like new Bronica SQA approximately 600+ USD seems reasonable. It should also be noted that I have not followed whatsoever what like new Broicas are selling for on Ebay...or anywhere else as far as that goes. Since you are buying locally, I would reccommend buying it with a 10 or 15 day return priviledge and see if the handling of the camera and the quality of its negative or transparencies are completely satisfactory to you.

Good luck