Hey everyone,

As I'm picking up more clients and getting more involved in the photographic trade, I've decided it's best to get some business insurance for this photography thing.

I'm not sure what my homeowner's covers but I suspect it's probably not enough. I'm going to go on the assumption that it is not what I will need and will get my own separate policy.

Does anyone know where I can get this type of insurance in Vancouver?