Canon cameras for sale:

Canon A-1 #1903657 in excellent condition with new battery. Shows very little sign of use which is ridiculous because it's a very nice little manual focus camera. Comes with a Vivitar 28-80 mm f/3.5-5.6 MC zoom lens also in excellent condition; actually, it looks unused. Has a front cap and a Promaster 58mm UV filter. Works perfectly, of course! $75 plus shipping.

Canon AV-1 manual focus SLR. Rather unusual for Canon as a shutter priority camera in an era when all Canon seemed to make were aperture priority! Works perfectly. Body has a little dust but is in very good condition with no scratches, dents, etc. Lens includes a Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD showing no obvious signs of use and perfect glass. Has a Tiffen 52mm UV filter and front cap. Also included is a Focal MC 28mm f/2.8 lens with front and rear caps. Serial # 643139. Comes with a working battery for $40.

Lenses:

Vivitar 28-210mm f/3.5-5.6 Macro 1:4 C/FD lens as new in box. Doesn't look like it was used much if at all. $25

Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/3.5 Macro Focusing Auto Zoom. Fits both cameras above. $40

Vivitar 80-200mm f/4.5 auto zoom. Comes with front and rear caps. Fits both cameras above. $20

Vivitar Automatic teleconverter 2x, in case. Excellent condition. Offered for free with a lens purchase -- any lens here. Yeah. What am I going to do with it? My 35mm stuff is all Minolta! But wait, there's more!

Focal 2x Tele Converter for Canon type A mount, as new in box. Offered for free with a lens purchase -- buy a lens and chose which tele-converter is for you! You can't have both tele-converters, though, unless you buy two lenses.

Ok, so adding all this up I see that you can indulge your Canon jones for the princely sum of... (add the one, carry the two, mumble, mumble...) $200, plus shipping. Or, for $175 I'll just pack it carefully in a Priority Mail box and send it to you, shipping's on me. Simple is better, that's my motto. Today's motto, anyway.

I take Paypal or USPS money orders and ship USPS Priority Mail. So far, anyway, we've avoided the lake effect snow so I imagine our toiling, selfless mail carriers might possibly get it to you by Christmas, if you act quickly! Save me from the Canon invasion (really, who came up with that ridiculous lens mounting scheme, anyway? I can see where a third hand would come in handy.)

Mike

Note: Pics on this message are of the A-1 with it's zoom lens,