</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (George Losse @ May 16 2003, 06:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>After a month of lurking on this forum I thought I should say hello and introduce myself.

I&#39;m not a big tech guy. The polar ice caps will have reached NJ by the time I ever do a film/developer test again. I did one of those in school, I still don&#39;t understand what the big push is for people do them as often as they do. I&#39;ve seen too many full-toned boring images from people who spend too much time testing materials and not enough time shooting. I&#39;d much rather go out and make images. If that means staying with the same film/developer combinations that have worked for me in the past, I&#39;m ok with that.

</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Welcome, George.

I&#39;ve just visited your site ... my compliments ... excellent work&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m especially impressed by your work with [ frames ] from "In the Gallery"

Really fine work with a much abused, so-called, "trick". I *like* the way you have used the concept to enhance and compliment your images. A couple of magnitudes above the usual.

I have an interest in various film/ developer/ paper/ printing combinations, but I don&#39;t thrash around with them much either.

I&#39;m going back to your web site and study that "Frame business" again. It&#39;s called "The Rapture of the Work".