Hello All,

First of all just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so friendly. I've posted a couple threads and have gotten FAST and wonderful responses.

In my other thread, I asked about 4x5 ortho litho film to use in my pinhole camera in order to make positive enlargements (8x10 or larger). One user suggested that I skip the step of using film and simply use 8x10 paper negatives. I've been using paper negatives for my 4x5 pinhole. This leads me to the dilemma of building a camera that takes an 8x10 sheet of paper. Would there be any way to get around the sheer size and weight (I would probably want to build it out of plywood) of this camera due to the dimensions? Attached are a couple photos of my 4x5 pinhole that I built from plywood. It's quite heavy despite its size. I also attached the dimensions I drew up for the 8x10 camera. The back of it would obviously have to be 8x10 inches. I got it's length and pinhole diameter size from mrpinhole. Anyway, any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.