</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clogz @ May 16 2003, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The website of the German photo import/export mail order firm is worth taking a look at.

www.fotoimpex.de
</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
So they are based in Germany. What does getting **professional** mini-lab chemistry have to do with getting Eastern Europen film, photopapers--- some of which, like the Croation Adox, could be anyway long sourced from Freestyle in Hollywood--- or enlargers (Meopta anyone)? Foto-Impex&#39;s focus is photo gear from what used to be Comecon trading block with a pinch of US imports.

The most relevant, to the current interest in the context of that trader, would be Calbe Chemistry, the current successors to the German Democratic Republic&#39;s "People&#39;s Company" (VEB) OR(iginal) WO(lfen), nationalized from I.G. Farben&#39;s (in the west reformed as Agfa, Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, resp. in the US also as GAF) Filmfabrik but it is better sourced directly:
http://www.calbe-fotochemie.com/

In the US I&#39;d look to Fuji and Kodak for mini-lab chemicals. In the UK I&#39;d add Champion to the list.. and in Australia, Fotospeed....