I'm new to large format and this may be a stupid question... but if I'm shooting color negatives and I need to get them developed by a lab... how do I give the negatives to them? With medium format there's the roll of paper to protect the negatives, but what do you do with 4x5 negatives? I wouldn't give them the negative holder would I? Thanks,