Toro_Mike Thanks for posting the map. This is the place. The entrance to the parking lot is off of Joliet at the north end of the lot.

Mike Wilde I would like to keep slides in the club - real slides not the digitally projected images that most clubs have been showing for the last 2-3 years. Of the half dozen or so clubs that I am familiar with in the Denver area only two still have slide competitions. Some have even sold off their slide projectors. At least one club is digital projection only, they don't even show prints.

One interesting question revolves around what we will consider an analog color print to be because the "machine prints" (e.g. Frontier) make a scan of the print, the operator can adjust cropping, color balance, and exposure digitally, and then the print is made on RA4 paper which is chemically processed. My thinking is that these would be OK since the photographer submits the slide or negative and does not control the digital happenings. Something along these lines will need to happen because most photographers do not have color darkrooms set up. What are your thoughts?

I have already had one person ask if we would be allowing the photographer to make a scan and print it at home on his inkjet printer. I told him that this would be up to the group but probably not.

I hope to see you at the meeting and be able to put faces with the names/handles.