Sorry if this has been covered, but I have been searching all kinds of terms on here and google, but just cannot find anything relevant.
In a book with Neil Zlozower photography, his contact sheets all have what appear to be a stencil placed over the paper which show his name and copyright info. I'd like something similar to use when making my sheets. If I could just get the name of this device, it would help so much. Again, I apologize if these are mentioned elsewhere already

Here is an example-